Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nick Griffin and Simon Darby Interview



Image - Nick Griffin on the left and Simon Darby on the right.





Straight from Simon Darbys blog ;

Just posting up the transcript of a ground breaking interview I have just had with Nick Griffin about the recent allegations of some disgruntled ex-members of the party. Read below how I hard balled Nick Griffin and forced him to answer some really serious questions.


Transcript below.


Hi Nick.

Hi Simon.

So then Nick I hear you have been doing some great things in the EU.

Yes, I have Simon.

Any problems in the party Nick ?

None at all, Simon.

Great Nick. I also hear you are a brilliant bloke.

Yes Simon, I am.

Brilliant interview Nick, thanks very much. There you go folks only one man can run the BNP, and it is Nick Griffin.

















Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Turkey Breath said...

Gobble!

http://turkeybreath.blogspot.com/2011/07/bnps-new-musical-venture.html

Anonymous said...

Excellent Lee. Thats Darby in a nutshell.